Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Toilet Hunter.



Charles Kekana: So at Cold Turkey the other night, my girlfriend and I were standing in the queue for the toilets together but were on opposite sides. So this coloured guy walks in, and starts speaking to my girlfriend asking her name and shit. I just chilled against the wall and watched him. Next thing he’s moving closer in pretending to lean his ear in cause of the music. She steps away from him and tells him her name and points me out as her boyfriend, then makes her way to the cubicle. This dude decides to strike up conversation with me and I’m just like: " Dude you didn’t know, it’s okay we don’t have to speak.

“Naai my bru, I’m just being friendly, see my brother runs this town, and I like speaking to everyone. I’m just being friendly my bra!”

"Your brother really runs this town? Is your brother’s name Helen Zille by any chance?"

This poes just looks at me and tells me that it was a good idea to speak to me, cause I’ve got jokes. My girlfriend came out the toilet and we just left him standing there like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment