Sunday, May 15, 2011

I wish I knew How.


I’m just a soul who’s intentions are good. Nina said it best. Still drunk from last night and all I know is that I probably said and did some stupid shit. I don’t feel bad about it yet, but should I? Or are misteaks meant to be a part of this whole learning in life thing? Nina’s beautiful music and even better words guide my confusion. Sinner man is what I am. Everyday the same story, except one has to wake up knowing that each day is different from the last. So you have to keep in mind all the misteaks you’ve made in order to better yourself moving forward? I’ve got life. It’s a great time to be alive, I can’t dwell on my own stupidity and become the self obsessed deprecating writer I so try to be. Appreciation is my term here on out. I appreciated the company I was in and had so much fun that I probably should have lost a finger. Human kindness was overflowing and I think it’s going to rain today. To Mr. Bojangles and my Sun: My baby just cares for me.

2 comments:

  1. "a misteak" and "acting without considering consequences" and "indulgent attitude" are not the same thing. or are they?

    my saba used to say, 'a wise man, he doesn't make misteaks; he learns from others misteaks, even.' but of course, that was his misteak; he never learnt to LISTEN to others, even. poor soul. the treachery of a story teller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must excuse my ignorance,cause i still need to be taken to school on the acting without considering consequence and having an indulgent attitude.

    just a kid asking people to feed his curiosity.

    ReplyDelete