Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Untitled music Video


My boy Yannick Ilunga AKA IAMWAVES made a music video that dropped today. I don't really understand it, but I think the visuals are so dope. Theres' a love story in there somewhere and this is what he had to say when I excused him for my ignorance of concept.

Here's the link http://www.vimeo.com/25971206 my blog is shit and never wants to upload the videos i want to.

"
  • not everything has to have a definitive story
  • when you see an abstract piece of art
  • but see how you see it mayne
  • 70s inspired
  • its a shoot that got filmed tho
  • take it more as a visual than a "Music Video" "

    Cool. I enjoy the visuals anyway Kudo's for your passion captain!

and now the credits roll.

    • SONG:

      PETITE NOIR - I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY, BELIEVE ME GIRL (PRODUCED BY YANNICK IAMWAVES ILUNGA)

      VIDEO:

      VIDEOGRAPHY- JOHNO MELLISH X THOMAS PEPLER

      EDITING - JOHNO MELLISH

      PRODUCTION - JOHNO MELLISH X CAPITAL COOL X THOMAS PEPLER

      ACTORS - CAPITAL OF COOL

      PICTURES:

      PHOTOGRAPHER - THOMAS PEPLER

      STYLING - THE CAPITAL OF COOL

      LOCATIONS:

      REVOLUTION RECORDS MUSIC STORE

      QUARRY




      HUGE THANK YOU TO:

      ROCHELLE RHARHA NEMBHARD

      ZANDILE NKOMO

      JORDAN NEMBHARD

      YANNICK IAMWAVES ILUNGA

      THOMAS PEPLER

      JOHNO MELLISH

      REVOLUTION RECORDS

No comments:

Post a Comment