Friday, July 22, 2011

Don't Fuck Around


"All my homies that were fighters are either in hospital or in the morgue."

Someone told me last night, which made me realise that I really am not a strong motherfucker! Getting into fights to claim hardcore is simply retarded. The conversation continued to discuss that our egos only control us as much as we allow them to. Fuck your bullshit ego there's very little reason to ever fight.

"The only time I'll get involved..." he proceeds to tell us "Is for some real shit."

"Word." I say solemnly, checking out my shoe laces and reflecting on the stupidity that was the previous week. The more he spoke, the more I realised that at some point my luck will run out and I could easily either end up in hospital or in a morgue.

You never know who you're fucking with I think while we talk.

"I learnt my lesson through a golf club. My advice to you is don't fight. And if you have a dude in the crew pushing that shit, lose that homie. It's not worth it. And if you don't lose him don't back him and let him get taught a lesson." Are his words after we tell him about a fight we got into as a crew and got served a hot dish of knocked the fuck out.

"We were actually lucky not to have come out with more from that fight." We say to each other somewhat retardly.

I need to learn how to keep my temper in check or have it broken for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment